Like an aging monument, democracy itself is crumbling.
An ever increasing government threatens both freedom and a financial collapse.
- Judges are acting more like kings themselves than interpreters of the law
- Redistricting, voter fraud, campaign finance controls, and an uninformed electorate threaten the integrity of elections.
- The values that made America the greatest country in the world are being supplanted.
- Government's attempts to make people's lives better often have the opposite effect
What is causing this decay? What can we do?
Preserving Democracy was written to answer these questions.
Elgin Hushbeck, Jr. defends American constitutional government by:
- focusing on specific ideas rather than personalities,
- being ideologically sharp, yet non-partisan in tone
- using clear and simple, but never simplistic, arguments.
Are you equipped for the task of Preserving Democracy?
Title in eBook formats:
Hushbeck, Jr., Elgin L
Elgin L. Hushbeck Jr. is an engineer, small business owner, author, lecturer, and commentator with a BA in Electrical Engineering, an MA in Christian Apologetics, and an MBA in Technology management. His most recent book, Christianity and Secularism, discusses the conflict, particularly in the public square.
Non-profit organizations that have sent us proof of non-profit status will receive an additional 5% discount. More information on non-profit or quantity discounts.
Book site: preservingdemocracy.com