This study guide to Revelation is designed for individual or small group studies. Its flexible lessons are ideal for Sunday School classes, small study or prayer groups and Wednesday evening studies. The guide is based on the participatory method, developed by author Henry Neufeld to help lay people learn to understand the Bible better.
- Clearly defined study method for individuals and groups.
- Basic lessons with graded additional study allow you to choose the time spent on your study
- Examination of different approaches to Revelation
- References to study Bibles and standard reference materials
- Emphasis on spiritual application-even if your group has problems agreeing on prophetic interpretation, you can share many spiritual lessons
- Glossary of terms
- Background references
- Study questions and topics for discussion
- Outline and notes for reference
- Personal study
- Sunday School classes