10/25/2013: Permanent price reduction! The current special price of $24.99 will become permanent. This price should show up at all retailers in the next couple of weeks.
The Messiah and His Coming Kingdom: A Biblical Road Map contains commentary addressing many Scripture topics concerned with the what, when, where, who, why, and how of God's redemptive plan, including among others:
- Who were Jesus' ancestors?
- Where and when did Christianity, Judaism and Islam start?
- How did we get the Bible?
- How can Heaven be attained?
- In what order did Biblical events occur?
- How and why did so many Christian denominations emerge?
- What are their main doctrinal differences?
- What is Judaism's part in God's plan?
- What will happen in the last days: Rapture, Second Coming, Final Judgment?
- When will God's plan be finalized?
- Why must we be saved from our sins?
This guide for Bible study features:
- 14 full page chronological charts, "road maps" to the Biblical story.
- 37 smaller charts and lists illustrating particular issues in the charts
- 18 maps, designed by the author to feature key information that is helpful in understanding the Bible story
- A comprehensive index of topics, in which you can look up obscure Bible names and discover where they fit in history
- A selected scripture index to help you connect information with your daily Bible study
Many people feel overwhelmed when they look at the amount of information that is packed into the 180 8 1/2 x 11 pages of this volume. But don't be put off! There are many approaches to this book that will make it of value to any Bible student.
- As a supplementary handbook while you read through the Bible, individually or with a group. Simple, uncomplicated geographical maps, and comprehensive chronological information will help you understand what you read.
- A chronological study. Look at the Bible in time order rather than in its canonical order. You can do this by following the references and commentary that accompany the charts.
- A resource for problem solving. Are you wondering about Luke's and Matthew's genealogies? You'll find a discussion. What about the genealogies of Genesis? They're here. Confused by the kings of Israel and Judah? There's a straightforward explanation in this book.
This is the Black and White edition. A color edition is also available.
Related informational links:
- Jody's Devotionals
Jody Neufeld comments on the principle behind Messiah Road Map that everything points to the cross.
The Messiah and His Kingdom to Come: A Biblical Road Map (Color)
- Brand: EnerPower Press Categories: - Biblical Studies - Robert A. Makar - eBooks - Adobe Digital Editions - Personal Study
- Product Code: 1893729559
- Availability: In Stock
- 2 or more $21.24
- 5 or more $19.99
- 10 or more $18.74
- 20 or more $17.49
- 50 or more $16.74