- Separated from someone you love: mother, father, sister, brother, wife, husband, child, friend, pet
- Separated from a career you love
- Separated from a home you love
- Separated from the life you thought would continue on the road you were traveling
Grief is the sorrow and suffering that must be walked THROUGH by everyone who has experienced a loss. The walk is characterized by:
- Alone-ness. No one can do it for you.
- Timelessness. There are no shortcuts and detours may occur.
- Darkness. Each path is unique to the person. There is only One who sees in the dark just as He does in the light (Psalm 139).
"God gives us simple directions as we walk through the valley of grief. As He told David in Psalm 23, it was His intention that we walk through the valley, not get stuck. Walking my own roads after the death of my son, my parents, and my first marriage, I can say now that each road was different; each one had some very difficult periods and yet God was faithful. It is my prayer as I write this book that others will also receive God's healing, life-giving words."
Related informational links:
Grief: Finding the Candle of Light
- Brand: Energion Publications Categories: - Christian Living - Ministry - Jody Neufeld - eBooks - Kindle - Nook - iBooks - Google Play - Adobe Digital Editions - Personal Study - Death and Dying
- Product Code: 1893729508
- Availability: 2 - 3 Days
- 2 or more $7.64
- 5 or more $7.19
- 10 or more $6.74
- 20 or more $6.29
- 50 or more $5.84