This book provides the basics of Christian prayer for the non-specialist. Perry Dalton, retired pastor, and Henry Neufeld, Bible teacher and Biblical languages student combine their knowledge and practical experience to create this guide. Each chapter includes questions for thought and discussion and exercises to help you get personally involved in prayer. Ideal for group study and church based classes, clear and practical.
Suggestions for use:
- Read individually as an introduction to prayer
- Use with a small group or Sunday School class as a study. There are 11 sets of exercises with the first 11 chapters (chapter 12 is the conclusion).
- Use as a church-wide series to ignite prayer. Follow-up with establishing small prayer groups.
Related informational links:
- Henry Neufeld's Blog Entries on Prayer
These are on his blog Threads from Henry's Web.
- I Want to Pray! (Pamphlet)
Short outline on the basics of prayer. Ideal as a hand-out for prayer classes best on the I Want to Pray book.
- Index of Bible Prayers
This index is useful in finding specific scriptural prayers to work with. Some are provided with adaptations for use as prayers.
- Prayer Team Training
Article from the Pacesetters Bible School News by Henry Neufeld, co-author of I Want to Pray!, on training people as a prayer team for your church.
Title in eBook formats:
eBook Retailers for I Want to Pray!
Suggested Retail: 2.99
I Want to Pray!
- Brand: Energion Publications Categories: - Henry E. Neufeld - Small Group Resources - Christian Living - Perry M. Dalton - Discipleship - Prayer - eBooks - Google Play - Adobe Digital Editions
- Product Code: 1893729311
- Availability: In Stock
- 2 or more $6.79
- 5 or more $6.39
- 10 or more $5.99
- 20 or more $5.59
- 50 or more $5.19