Like an aging monument, democracy itself is crumbling.
An ever increasing government threatens both freedom and a financial collapse.
- Judges are acting more like kings themselves than interpreters of the law
- Redisticting, voter fraud, campaign finance controls, and an uninformed electorate threaten the integrity of elections.
- The values that made America the greatest country in the world are being supplanted.
- Government's attempts to make people's lives better often have the opposite effect
What is causing this decay? What can we do?
Preserving Democracy was written to answer these questions.
Elgin Hushbeck, Jr. defends American constitutional government by:
- focusing on specific ideas rather than personalities,
- being ideologically sharp, yet non-partisan in tone
- using clear and simple, but never simplistic, arguments.
Are you equipped for the task of Preserving Democracy?
Related informational links:
- Allan Bevere Review
I recommend Elgin Hushbeck's Preserving Democracy. In fact, I recommend that all political liberals read his book. The best learning experiences come in the midst of contention and disagreement. Political liberals would find their evenings far more productive if they read Hushbeck's book instead of simply having their views mindlessly confirmed by watching MSNBC's loony left evening lineup.
- Betty Newman Review
This is not a "Republican" book nor a "Democrat" book. It is an "American" book! You NEED to read it.
- Review and Discussion by Joel Watts
- Review by Alan Knox
Preserving Democracy: What the Founding Fathers Knew, What We Have Forgotten & How It Threatens Democracy
- Brand: Energion Publications Categories: - Elgin Hushbeck, Jr. - Politics - eBooks - Kindle - Nook - iBooks - Google Play - Adobe Digital Editions
- Product Code: 1893729826
- Availability: In Stock