Book personalization allows you to add a page in the front of a book, before the title page, with a personal message from you. For businesses or ministries, this could be a message about your business along with contact information. At Christmas, we like the point out the possibility of personalizing a book as a gift. Your message can be just a short note or may cover the front and back of the added page. You can include graphics, in color if your book is in color, or in B&W/grayscale for a B&W book. We will send you a proof of your page layout prior to printing. You can personalize one book or many.
For more information and ideas, see Book Customization on our EnerPower Press website.
How to Order
Due to the information that we need, ordering a personalized book is a two step process:
- Order your book(s)
- Order personalization
Note on quantity: If you want to personalize single titles, and personalize all the books in the same way, the process is easy. Locate the book in our catalog, place an order for the number you wish to personalize, then come to this page and order the same quantity of personalization. Place the title of your book in the form above (just below the title). This will work for any quantity of the same title, with the same text/graphics use for personalization, and shipped to the same address.
Different shipping addresses: If you want us to ship your personalized book directly to the recipient, you need to enter a separate order for each address.
- If you have five books with the same letter added in the front, and you want the books shipped to you, that is one order.
- If you want to order five books and ship them to five different addresses, you need to enter five orders and correctly enter the shipping addresses in each one. If the personalization is the same in all five, you can put in one personalization order.
- If you want to order five books with different personalization (a personal Christmas letter, or a special message to a customer), then you need to make five separate personalization orders.
So in order:
- Enter one order for each shipping address.
- Enter separate orders if the personalization is different.
- Enter a personalization order, noting which books the order applies to
- Make sure to give us a valid email and/or telephone number in case of confusion.
If all of this seems complicated, gives us a call at 850-525-3916 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you want to do. Be sure to leave a message if there is no immediate answer. We will return your call promptly. We can set the order and the charges up for you easily and with no hassle.